Thank you for considering The Borland Center for Performing Arts as a location for your next event. The Borland Center provides a variety of room types and sizes that are available as rentals, parties, meetings, and other gatherings. For the purpose of this document, anyone renting the facility shall be referred to as the lessee.
- Anyone interested in renting space at The Borland Center for Performing Arts must first read the FACILITY RULES AND REGULATIONS and complete a RESERVATION APPLICATION at least thirty (30) days prior to the event. Reservation Applications submitted inside the 30-day requirement may not receive approval in time for the event. There is no charge for submitting a Reservation Application.
- The Reservation Application requests details of the event including, but not limited to, nature of the event, agenda, the number of guests expected and any special needs or requirements.
- After the Reservation Application form has been received, you will be contacted regarding approval of your request. Additional information may also be obtained at this time.
- If you would like to schedule a tour of the available facilities, it is recommended that you call in advance to be sure the rooms are available for viewing. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday 10 am to 4 pm.
- Upon approval of your event with a Borland representative, you will be contacted to sign a contract and pay a deposit of 50% of the total estimated rental fee. YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL A RENTAL AGREEMENT IS EXECUTED AND REQUIRED FEES ARE PAID. The remaining 50% rental fee is due according to contract.
- A valid credit card is required as security for any potential damage or loss.
- If a lessee ends an event early, no partial refunds will be given.
- If deemed necessary by The Borland Center, an applicant may be required to submit in writing additional details about their event. The Borland Center reserves the right to deem an activity inappropriate and refuse or rescind approval.
- Access to facility is permitted no earlier than 10:00 am without prior written approval from The Borland Center.
- All approved activities must be in accordance with the FACILITY RULES AND REGULATIONS. Failure to vacate the facility at the agreed time (including clean up) will result in a charge of $150/hour. Lessee will not have access any earlier or later than the scheduled rental time. Please take this into consideration when scheduling your event.
- The Borland Center does not provide tableware, silverware, place settings, centerpieces, decorations or equipment other than what is listed in the document for rentals. The lessee is responsible for all decorating and other special preparations necessary for the event (as approved). It is the responsibility of the lessee to inform The Borland Center of deliveries, room set up, etc. Such requests must be made two (2) weeks prior to the event.